The Clear Alternative to Braces
All you need to know about Invisalign®.
A beautiful smile changes everything. It will change your point of view on your life, help to overcome barriers and enhance your self confidence in your professional and private life.
With Invisalign you will gain a beautiful simile without the necessity of wearing traditional fixed braces. This brochure contains information about Invisalign system which will help you to decide whether teeth straightening with clear, fit and comfortable aligners is suitable for you.
If you consider teeth straightening, choosing Invisalign® can be the best solution.
What is Invisalign®?
Clear braces were created in 1997 by the company Align Technology with the cooperation of leading orthodontists. With Invisalign® method teeth are straightened with several sets of aligners adjusted to the patient. Invisalign® alingners are comfortable, clear and can be easily removed. It is a new smile without sacrifices. More than 2.5 million people have already discovered Invisalign.
• are comfortable and almost invisible.
• move teeth gently and evenly.
• approximately every two weeks aligners set is changed for a new one.
• can be removed for a short time before eating, brushing teeth and flossing teeth, or for any special occasions.
Thanks to the advanced technology, the Invisalign® system can be applied to numerous orthodontic treatment cases, from small to serious malocclusions which, so far, have been treated with the traditional fixed braces. They include:
• crowding of teeth
• spacing of teeth
• anterior bite
Consult your doctor to determine whether Invisalign® system is suitable for you.
How does the treatment work?
The treatment lasts about 9-18 months. After this time, a new, beautiful smile will appear on your face. There are five simple steps which lead to this aim:
1. Make an appointment and talk about the treatment with the Certified Invisalign Doctor.
2. On the basis of the prepared treatment plan by the Certified Invisalign Doctor and the patient’s dental cards, a 3D visualization of treatment effects is developed. Consequently, you can see how teeth are going to move into the desired position.
3. Once the treatment plan in approved by the patient and the doctor, a series of customized aligners will be manufactured. The total number of aligners depends on a particular case.
4. Aligners have to be worn for about 20-22 hours a day and removed for eating, brushing, flossing teeth and other special occasions.
5. The patient changes aligners after 2 weeks. Aligners move patient’s teeth towards the desired position.
Invisalign® system is a treatment with specially adjusted and comfortable aligners thanks to which the patient gains more than just a new beautiful smile.
• Aligners are clear so hardly anyone can notice that you are undergoing an orthodontics treatment.
• Aligners can be removed, therefore, maintaining proper oral hygiene will not entail any additional difficulties.
• Aligners can be removed before eating and drinking or for any special occasions.
• The final effect and the time of wearing aligners is known before the treatment.
How much does Invisalign® method cost?
As with other types of orthodontic treatment, the cost of Invisalign® depends on the complexity of malocclusion and the course of treatment. Although only an Invisalign Doctor is able to determine the total cost of particular treatment, the prices for Invisalign® usually vary between 15 000 – 20 000 PLN.